We aim to identify and develop footballers to represent Northcote City FC in the National Premier League, and Australia at the highest levels.
To develop talented players, able to play the most attractive and exciting brand of youth football, with creativity, energy and passion.
– To develop technically proficient footballers who are comfortable on the ball in all parts of the field
– To develop tactically astute footballers that can make important decisions with a high speed of thought
– To encourage and facilitate age-appropriate football conditioning methods, to achieve a high level of athleticism
– To nurture in our players the Australian winning mentality, by maintaining a culture of hard work, sacrifice and will to be the best
– For our team play to reflect the FFA Guidelines and Curriculum with a focus on high possession, attacking football
– To implement and provide a consistent framework that will allow young Northcote City footballers a path towards the professional game