Northcote City Football Club
Notice of Annual General Meeting
7:30pm, 22 February 2017
Purpose of AGM
- Find out about Northcote City Football Club’s operations and finances
- Ask questions about the operations and finances of Northcote City Football Club
- Speak about any items on the agenda
- Vote on any resolutions proposed
Members will be asked to vote to:
- Accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting held on the 29th November 2015
- Accept the Annual (Presidents) Report
- Accept the annual financial statements
- Appointment of Reviewer
- Elect directors, including office bearers. Nominations must be made by directors or members and received in writing by 19 February 2017.
As per our current constitution under rule 6.3 Proxy voting is not permitted at meetings of the club.
NCFC Club Secretary