MiniRoos Training Basics
Arrival Time: All players are expected to arrive and be ready to train with the appropriate gear 15 Minutes prior to the commencement of their session.
Pre Training Checklist
– Football Boots
– Socks,Shorts, Shirt
– Correct Sized Ball (Pumped), Size 3 for U9, Size 4 for U10, U11
– Water (2 Water Bottles recommended)
Our MiniRoos program operates in line with the FFA Curriculum, using smaller numbers and fields to ensure that young players have more opportunities to develop their fundamental football skills.
Our methodology and commitment to quality coaching has led to key developmental outcomes for young players, including:
– 7 players from MiniRoos in NPL Under 12 squad in 2014
– 13 players from MiniRoos in NPL Under 12 squad in 2015
– 10 players making state representative teams in 2014
– 11 players selected for the FFV Skilleroos for 2015