Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Northcote City Football Club will be held at The John Cain Memorial Park Reserve, 281 Darebin Road, Thornbury on 29th November, 2015 at 11.30am. At the meeting members will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about Northcote City Football Club’s operations and finances
- Ask questions about the operations and finances of Northcote City Football Club
- Speak about any items on the agenda
- Vote on any resolutions proposed
Members will be asked to vote to:
- Accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting held on the 19th October, 2014
- Accept the Annual Report.
- Accept the annual financial statements
- Appointment of auditor or reviewer
- Elect directors, including office bearers. Nominations must be made by directors or members and received in writing by 26 November 2015.
- Vote on a special resolution to change of the club constitution in line with the Football Federation Victoria model rules.
As per our current constitution under rule 6.3 Proxy voting is not permitted at meetings of the club.
The Nomination Form can be downloaded here
NCFC Club Secretary